Sunday, August 16, 2015

New Life

About a week after my last blog post, a year and a half ago, I went back to work after being a Stay at Home Mom for 2.5 years. I needed to do something to help the family budget. It was the hardest decision I had ever made, and honestly, it has made me so unhappy. I miss my son so much, and I just really do not like my job.
That being said. Everything has not been horrible. This year celebrates 6 years of marriage to my awesome husband, our little boy is a happy and healthy 4 year old, and come January, we will be welcoming twins!
We are all so excited about that last little surprise. I am hoping that some things will work out and I will be able to stay at home with the twins.
I have decided to blog about this pregnancy, the things I'm feeling and experiencing, it will basically be a journal for me.

God has blessed us with these Little Ones, and I know it is in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment